Sunday, January 10, 2010
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Saturday, January 2, 2010
1. Looking through old pictures and remembering happy moments.
2. Getting the Christmas decorations down and packed away
3. Doing all of my commissary shopping without a wheelchair or one of those dumb (but thank goodness for them!) motorized carts
1. The house being neat and uncluttered after the Christmas decorations are put away.
2. The rosemary bush
3. Our library
Friday, January 1, 2010
I won't commit to every day, but I have learned enough about myself as I've grown older to realize that I don't like anything that has to be done every day. But, I'll do it when I can, and I'll have a record to remind me of how lucky and wonderful my life is when days look gloomy.
Three Good Things---TGT
1. Lucky is feeling better
2. Sitting on the sofa with a laptop instead of stuck in my office in the back of the house, all alone.
3. Spending the day with my husband.
Three Beautiful Things-TBT
1. Fort Worth skyline
2. My snuggly sofa quilt
3. Johnnie's eyes.