Friday, July 3, 2009

Yo-yos 4th of July Style

I apologize a zillion times for not being able to give credit. I saw them somewhere in the last couple of weeks, made a mental note of how cute they are, and because they are so simple, I never thought to bookmark the source. If anyone knows, please tell me, and I will gladly give credit where credit is due. Just so you know, the creative credit does not go to me. I'll take credit for the technical part though!! ;-) I'm making these to hand out at the parade party at our cousin's house tomorrow. There will be at least 50 people there, I have 9 pins. I had 10, but a clerk at Home Depot complimented me on it, so I gave it to her. Depending on how much I get done today, there will be a yo-yo deficit tomorrow. Rarity adds value, right?

I

t's 7:35 pm here in Central Texas and still 100º. I don't see fireworks in our future if it's like this tomorrow. Have a great Independence Day celebration everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Texaswren, thanks for the comment today. It's nice to hear from people after my bloggy hiatus. I must admit the horseshoe isn't ours, our home is rented, but we've had them in every home. Horses are a big thing in the rural UK and now I can't imagine a house without one!
    I love your yo-yo pins. I like to make the same type with ribbons streaming down to tie to the top of drink bottle when I visit friends.
    I hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete