Sunday, April 12, 2009

A quiet day

At one point in time, I had about a dozen people coming to my house for Easter. I had plans, oh I had such plans.

What with one thing and another, we were 5 for dinner. Once I found out that there weren't going to be any kids here, my plans for Easter baskets and Bakerella's cake pops sort of vanished.

So, instead of the cute, crafty Easter I planned, we had a nice quiet--ok, not so quiet, it was my sister after all-we don't do "quiet"---day.



I made some of RetroMama's fabric eggs. I made some yoyo chicks and bunnies from ThriftyFun. And I made some pom pom chicks and bunnies to fit inside plastic eggs. There are tutorials all over the net for these, but I've been making them for years, way before regular people had the internet. As I recall, I started making them for kids whose own kids are now hunting Easter eggs!

To top it off, I folded my napkins using the bunny fold found on the bloom.acious blog. Aren't they the cutest things?


No comments:

Post a Comment