Monday, October 5, 2009

Flocktober

Monday is my long, long day for work.  It's 9:30 pm, I started about 7 am, and I have at least another hour before I"m finished.  So, this will be a brief post.

I took these pictures at my favorite place on earth-Galveston, Texas.  The first two won blue ribbons at the county fair this year.  The others are just some I took that make me happy.  Not that blue ribbons don't make me happy too!

P1000469a

 

P1000477a

DSCF2238a

And with that, I’ll bid you all a good night.

DSCF2266a

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.

    Following you on Twitter !

    Andy from Baby Convertible Car Seats .

    ReplyDelete