Sunday, May 24, 2009

BookCrossing.com

Never fear, my BookCrossing pages haven't gone anywhere!! If you have them bookmarked, they will all be in the same place. Well, except for one, the one you were expecting to find when you came here.

The page with links to all of the other sections can be found at this new address.

If you are new to my site and just looking around, let me introduce you to
BookCrossing.com

We are an online, international bookclub. We register books, label them with unique ID number, then leave them in public places for strangers to find and enjoy. With luck, they will visit the site and leave a note about it's journey. I once had a book travel from Texas to Central America, through Cuba, and on into Canada. We also exchange books among members, discuss books, and even have Gatherings to meet our online friends and--what else--trade books.

Don't take my word for it--check it out!! And, if you decide to join our fun, consider using me as your referral. I don't get anything for it, but it's so much fun to see those numbers go up.


No comments:

Post a Comment